These terms and conditions apply to your purchase of all personal trainer sessions
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions form part of your agreement with Jordan Eddleman/Body Amplify, LLC.
- Your agreement with us is made up of your completed and signed Personal Training membership agreement form, these terms and conditions and the terms of gym use. These documents together form a legal agreement between us, so please make sure that you read them carefully and understand them. If you have any questions, please ask.
Purchasing Sessions and Bookings
- Session purchases can be made on-line or in person.
- When you purchase your session, you will be contacted within 24 hours of your purchase and I will inform you if we are able to accommodate your request or, alternatively, to discuss your personal goals.
- All payments must be made in full, either in person or on-line.
- All payments must be made in full prior to any sessions being undertaken.
- If you purchase sessions in person, you will receive a copy of this agreement, along with a receipt for any payment of sessions you make. If you purchase online, you should retain a copy of this agreement, the terms and conditions and receipt for any payment of session purchases you make.
- If your Personal Trainer fails to give you 24 hours’ prior notice of any cancellation, you will be entitled to 1 extra hour of Personal Training, in addition to the session you missed.
- If you need to cancel a session, please contact your trainer. If it is a last minute emergency, do your best to still contact your trainer and let them know you will not be able to make it to your session. A 24 hour notice is required for a cancellation in order to receive credit for the session. If you fail to cancel within this time frame or do not show up for a session you will be charged for the session. Exceptions will only be made in the case of a medical emergency accompanied by a doctor’s note. There is a no-refund policy on all packages purchased–a client may only receive a refund if accompanied by a doctor’s note.
Clients are expected to begin working out at the start time of the scheduled appointment. A late start time does not entitle a client to a session longer than the scheduled appointment.